MINOR PARACHUTE PREMIER LIFT BAGS
The Minor Parachute Premier lift bags range from 25kg (M25) to 500kg (M10), with a safe working load of 6:1. Each bag has heavy duty webbing straps, anchor points, shackles, and manual dump valve.
All life bags are supplied ready to use with test certificates and logbook. All Parachute lift bags are fitted with an inverter line attachment point which is clearly labelled.
- Fitted with an inverter line attachment point which is clearly labelled
- Open bottom with single point lift
- Fabricated from high tenacity polyester cloth coated with P.V.C
- Durable, versatile and easy to use
- Folded compactly for easy efficient storage
- Radio Frequency (RF) welded seams for strength and integrity
- Safe working load ratio of 6:1
- Complete with test certifications and logs, these products are ready for use • Suitable for long term use
- Recreational/sports diving
- Static buoyancy
- Small object salvage e.g. anchors and treasures • Entertainment and media props